Wednesday 12 September 2012


day 4 finished the personal paperwork at last then physical warm up time with Tom biit of running round then
spiderman posses but after that I almost lost my legs after the second set of excercises my hamstrings are not yet strong enough to take something this intense but im not giving up i did what i could then trust and team building excercises Ty and me we trust each other then it was Chris and me back to back to stand up and then to feel the vibe. of each others breathing through the back. next one i wouldn't be able to do so i sat out then trouble stuck as Kay had an accident I took her to the porters and stayed with her to make sure she was ok I may not really know her or anyone that well but a friends a friend and i don't want to see them upset or cry let alone hurt so i stuck by her side and helped where i could in the end the took her to the hospital and i returned to TT's class where we had a lesson on childrens theatre we did some charactor excercises where we were adults and children Ronnie's was rather disturbing and i went FRED which isn't a good thing at all. All in all a very eventful day full of emotions and feelings i really hope our group will get closer it'll be great if we all hanged out together.

10/9/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment